Welcome to Christ The King Catholic Church, located near historic downtown High Point, NC. We are a growing and active Catholic community with a long and culturally diverse history. From our humble beginnings as a mission church to serve the African-American Catholics in 1940, our parish has grown to be a vibrant witness to the Gospel of Life.
Sunday Eucharist is the heart of our parish community as it gives us life, strengthens us and calls us to holiness. We are committed to Catholic education and teaching of our faith through our Youth ministry and in our lifelong Faith Formation Program.
Saturday Vigil: 5:00 PM
Sunday: 7:30 AM, 9:30 AM, 12:30 PM (Spanish)
Tuesday-Friday: 7:00 AM
Saturday: 4:00 PM – 4:45 PM (English)
Sunday: 11:30 AM – 12:15 PM (Spanish)
Or by Appointment
Wednesday: Our Lady of Perpetual Help Novena 6:45 AM
Friday: Adoration and Benediction
Follows Mass from 7:30 AM – 8:45 AM
Every first Saturday of the month:
Devotion to the Virgin Mary
Mass: 9:00 am
Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
We are doing a Welcome Home Campaign to welcome back Catholics in this area. If you know someone who is not active in the Faith, please invite him or her to come back. We all work for the Kingdom of God.
August 15 Feast of the Assumption of Mary (Holy Day)
Sept. 6 & 7 Eucharistic Congress
Oct. 11 Retrouvaille (Raleigh)
1. There is a second collection this weekend to support A Simple House of Sts. Francis and Alphonsus. This is a lay missionary apostolate to serve the poor neighborhoods of Washington DC and Kansas City, MO. Please be generous as you can.
2. Parish council meeting is this Tuesday August 20 at 7:00pm. All are welcome. Also Faith Formation catechists meeting is this Wednesday August 21 at 7:00pm. All catechists should come to this important meeting.
3. A Memorial Mass for Doris Swiderski will be held next Saturday August 24 at 5:00pm Mass. Please come to pray for her soul and her family.
4. Please mark your calendar for our parish’s annual picnic this year: Sunday August 25 at Washington Terrace Park – 101 Gordon St., High Point, with Mass at 11:00am, followed by a picnic dinner. Please bring a covered dish to share.
5. It is summertime. If you are taking a vacation, please remember to give your weekly contributions to our parish. If you wish to contribute to our parish’s building funds, please mark your checks for building fund. Thank you!
For all other important announcements, please see the bulletin
1505 MLK Jr. Dr.
High Point, NC 27260